Oh don't you just love alcohol served in Mason Jars. Um, no actually I don't because the lip of a mason jar was not intended to be sippedfrom, thus resulting in your "beverage" to dribble down my favorite gray sweater. Thanks hipsters. Thanks for ruining the only 100% cotton sweater I could fund for under $20 at Forever 21.
Okay. So now that I am down whining, I would like to tell you that I keep a Negroni mix in the cabinet/freezer/fridge. And here is how you make it.
- 3/4 cup Campari
- 1 cup sweet Italian vermouth
- 1 1/4 cups gin
- Funnel the ingredients into a old beer or wine bottle. Leave some space at the top.
- Seal with a cork. Or screw on the lid.
- Store in the refrigerator if storing for less than a month.
- If storing for more than a month, then keep it in a cool dark place.
- Don't make pre-made booze mixesthat have citrus or milk in the base. Ew.