I believe that a lot of parents avoid travel to bid cities with children because they do not feel that the children can handle the trip, but I beg to differ. You can take the city by storm with your children, seeing adult and kid stuff.
Here is what you need to bring with you to survive the trip:
- Stroller or baby carrier
- Snacks. Lots of snacks. We bring apple chips, water, and pretzels.
- A change of clothes for when it gets cold.
- A Hat and sunscreen
Five Places to Visit in San Francisco with Your Kids:
- Fisherman's Wharf: Take them to see the seals, eat at The Chowder Hut, and stop in at the candy shop.
- The SF Zoo: Spend a few hours walking through the zoo and then head out to North Beach for a peanut butter sandwich picnic.
- The Disney Store on Market Street.
- Golden Gate Park.
- The park next to Old St. Mary's Church in Chinatown.
Not only do these regions offer a energy outlet for your children, but you can enjoy the scenery and entertainment of each region.