I love to make this whenever I am strapped for time but still want something that uses all of the fresh produce and takes great. Place this along side a roasted turkey or butternut squash soup.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 avocado, cut into strips
- 10 kalamata olive, pitted and diced
- 1/2 a cucumber chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 bag chopped romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil and the balsamic, set aside.
- Toss the remaining ingredients together.
- Drizzle the oil mixture and toss.
Note: you probably will not use the all of the dressing, just enough to coat it.