Today we whipped up fresh blueberry crepes using the berries from the backyard. This isn't paleo or grain-free, but it could be adapted to be so. Then again, I never claimed to be either of those things. Live life. Eat well. Be smart. That's what I like to say.
- ¾ cup soy milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 4 cups blueberries
- A pinch of cinnamon
- In a pot, simmer the blueberries until the pop. Reduce the heat to low and allow the berries to cook until they thicken up.
- Meanwhile, stir other ingredients together.
- Heat a flat-iron pan/griddle on high. Add ½ cup batter and spread thin.
- Cook for several minutes. Flip over and cook the other side.
- Ladle in blueberries. Roll up. Serve hot.