Here's a quick recipe:
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated horseradish
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 stalk celery, cleaned and trimmed
- In a shaker, mix everything but the celery stalk and the lemon juice together.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with lemon juice and celery stalk.
You could add a slice over nearly burned bacon to this drink if you're feeling ballsy. You could get even crazier by using bacon-infused vodka.