You could omit the cocoa powder if you want.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp. chia seed
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana, sliced
- In a glass dish, layer the oats followed by the chia seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder, peanut butter, soy milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour that over the oats and chia seeds.
- Layer the banana slices.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- You could top it with a few walnuts and cranberries to make it extra filling.