Nutritionally speaking, they boast a solid amount of vitamins and minerals. Oh and no added sugar too! I bet these cookies would be delicious topped with a berry sorbet or drizzled with melted dark chocolate...
- A very ripe banana (you know the banana I'm talking about!)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- A splash of vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grind the coconut down to an "almost-flour" texture.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until combined.
- Roll two tablespoons into a ball, Place on a lined cookie sheet. Press down with a fork the same way you would with a delectable peanut butter cookie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. You should flip them halfway through.