That's right. Raw. Acidic. Surprisingly cleansing.
This red beet salad is loaded with vitamins. I combine grate beets, apples, and chopped celery tossed in olive oil and apple cider vinegar to create a stunning side salad that will detoxify your blood.
- 3 beets, grated
- 2 green apples, grated
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Grate the beets and apples. Chop the celery.
- In a large bowl, preferably glass, toss all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 2-6 hours before serving.
This salad is great for a week and gets better with time.