Apparently all bloggers should look alike, talk alike and act like ladies. Well, screw that. A few *fucks* here and there isn't going to make my readers fall apart...in fact, I am sure most men and women use that word internally more often than they'd like to admit. I just have no problem saying it aloud.
Anyways, back to my bitchin' brownies.
- 2 cups gluten-free or regular flour
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat to 350F. Butter a 9X13 dish.
- In one bowl, mash the butter and brown sugar together. Add in the vanilla, pumpkin, and banana together. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the dry stuff together. Mix the dry bowl into the wet ingredient bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips. Lick the bowl and the spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
These are super gooey brownies. Eat with a fork, some berries and whipped cream. Don't tell the kids.
Did you know that brownies were invented in 1896 along with the rectangular pan? Pretty cool. And if you love brownies as much as I do, then you'll love this shirt I found on Zazzle!