Of course, my youngest daughter insisted that she get sashimi because she is the sweetest and most darling cousin of Gollum. Everything is better raw she says,...and shoot, the kid won't eat salmon unless it is raw.
Anyways, this salmon is dressed with dijon mustard, lemon juice and fresh dill. Yum.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces salmon fillet (6 ounces each), with skin
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, honey, mustard, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Put salmon, skin side down, in a baking dish, and spoon the mustard glaze over the fish. Bake until the salmon is just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve.