For the crepes:
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dash of sea salt
- chopped rosemary(fresh about a tbsp) if dried go by how much flavor you are looking for, don't be cheap.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- Mix it all together adding the butter last. NOTE: 1 crepe= 1/4 cup batter
- Heat a frying pan on med-high heat. Use some oil in the pan.
- Flip once it is golden on one side. After you have flipped it add the insides. Fold together and serve hot.
- Some smoked turkey and goat cheese
- a dollop of hummus, some kalamata olives, spinach, and sun dried tomatoes
- nonfat cottage cheese and hot sauce
- cooked shrimp, greek yogurt, fresh dill, lime juice, and sliced cucumber
- scrambled eggs, swiss cheese, fresh pepper, and topped with salsa and avocado