- 2 cups unbleached, all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix the sugar with the melted oil, water, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract until very well combined.
- Add the wet bowl to the dry bowl, and stir until combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill the dough for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove the chilled dough from the refrigerator and roll it into 2-inch balls before placing onto the cookie sheets.
- Press the dough down gently.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool.