My favorite toppings are spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, and goat's cheese. And of course, rosemary. I could eat rosemary on anything.
- 2 packages of whole wheat pizza dough, split into four pieces and rolled into balls
- 2 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup goat's cheese
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced into strips
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and on a heavily floured surface roll out each of the dough balls into 6"diameter(or you can toss them)
- Spray pizza trays with spray. Spoon the sauce onto each of the doughs. Top the pizzas with the spinach first and the goat cheese last. Drizzle a tad bit of olive oil over each pizza.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on the thickness of the dough.