For the Base:
- 1.5 cups natural peanut butter ( I like Adam's)
- 5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the Swirl:
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish (preferably glass) with parchment paper and set it aside.
- For the fudge base, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt. Smooth the fudge into the baking dish. Set aside while you make the swirl.
- Whisk together the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a bowl. You may need to heat over a doubler boiler to get it to go smooth.
- With a fork, drizzle the fudge over the peanut butter. Place it in fridge to chill for an hour.
- Slice the fudge into squares and serve cold.