My Favorite Trivia Board Games to Play with the Family
- Matter of Fact: I actually love to play this game while we eat dinner because it makes dinner fun and the kids are more likely to finish their dinner knowing that they get to play the game at the same time.
- The game contains thousands of questions and it when you don't know the answer, it turns into an educational lesson because you get to learn something new.
- You don't have to follow the rules of the game! I use it how I want to use it.
- Trivial Pursuit for the Family: This may be the best and most kid-friendly trivia game on the market. We play it every Friday Night after dinner. The game is great for younger kids even if they don't know how to read.
- The best part about this game is that you can play in teams. If you have two and two parents, you can play with your favorite kid and kick your spouse's butt (just kidding...I don't have a favorite...cue the cough).
- The game has 1,200 questions.
- Beat the Parents: We own this game and the kids like it because it is truly geared toward kids. My six-year-old loves this game because it helps her prove me wrong on a number of issues, which is her goal in life. The only gripe I would have about this game is that it isreally geared toward families who watch a ton of television. So, if you watch tv and cartoons and movies, you will like this game. But if you are like our family and don't see a lot of TV/Movies, then not all of the cards will be usable. Whatever though because the kids just love to watch you be wrong.
- Professor Noggin's Wonders of Science: Are you a nerd like me? Are your kids total nerds? Then buy this game today! We play this game several times a month and it is wonderful for teaching and for having fun. It is also a great way to see what your kids do and do not know (Hello Interactive Super Sneaky Assessment!).