- Brain Pop Jr. has an excellent lesson
- I had my child cut out strips of paper about 3 inches long to act as the base-10 ten blocks, squares for the ones, and big squares for the 100 blocks. She is super visual so this helped when we worked through the ideas.
- We read Place Value by Holiday House
- We also used this packet which really helped her connect the ideas together. That is an affiliate link, just so you're aware. But we do love it and I wanted to share our experience.
- Great education site with lesson plans for place value
We are working on place value this week and I wanted to share some activities and worksheets to use if you are looking to teach your child place value. We took the afternoon to work through the concept and are building on it through the week. Have Fun!
Looking for Workbooks?
I've placed all of my workbooks in the RESOURCES section of the website. You can buy them directly from me or find them on major retailers' sites.
You can also download them. I ask that you leave a donation if you download them to help pay for the workbooks for families who have a hard time buying them all.
Curriculum by Grade
Educate Blog History
Resources I Love