- Saxon Math 3 Intermediate Lesson 21: Learning about Money
- Play Monopoly
Reading and Phonics
- Read for 30 minutes.
- Phonics: SH digraph using this LESSON
Spelling and Grammar
- Begin Week 6 Spelling Words from the workbook in the sidebar.
- Grammar: Proper Nouns, which you can find in the Grammar Workbook in the sidebar.
- Read Places to Live in the Science textbook preceding Chapter 4.
- We are also reading: National Geographic's Animal Atlas Book.
- Draw an animal habitat that is in your region.
- Read two chapters in A History of US.
Art and Music
- 10 minutes piano
- The video gives you great ideas for crafts that relate to the science lesson.