- Saxon Math 3 Intermediate Lesson 24: Column Addition
- The video below is a good learning tool if you're uncomfortable teaching addition with carrying. I don't make math ridiculous and complicated...I've taught my daughter how to carry and that works for us, but this is a great way to look at larger addition problems.
Reading and Phonics
- Read for 45 minutes independently.
- Phonics: TH (voiced)
Spelling and Grammar
- Do the spelling work for the day.
- Grammar: Months, Days, Holidays -- make a book of months of the year with the most popular holidays.
- Read from A History of Us Book One, several chapters
- Complete Unit 1 Review
Art and Music
- 10 minutes piano
- Make an ocean diorama