- Begin spelling words for Week 6 in the Spelling Workbook. (sidebar)
- Grammar: Introduction to verbs. Use the section in the grammar workbook to complete this lesson.
- In the Science textbook, complete Chapter 1, Lesson 1.
- Pick an animal and have your child make a book about that animals features, habitat, and eating habits.
- The documentary below (videos are always optional, we don't use them, but many homeschool parents do) is about the Killer Whale's habitat.
- Read Unit 2: "The Treasure Hunt" in the Social Studies textbook
- Read from The History of US, Book Two, Chapters 1-3
- 10 minutes of piano
- Begin our week-long sewing project. If you want to take part in the sewing project, you may want to watch this video first to help you out.