- . Read for 30 minutes for fun.
- Read for 30 minutes structured. Have child report to you what happened in the book.
- Don't forget to read from the chapter book at bedtime.
- Phonics: SPL and SPR
- Continue the oral spelling dictation and written practice
- Keep practicing with verbs. Instead of worksheets today, have the child identify verbs in the books that he/she reads. If your child struggles with verbs, it may be appropriate to discuss verbs in terms of SVO.
- Here's a video if you think your child needs it.
- Nothing formal today. Have your child work on identifying states or reading about the thirteen colonies some more.