- Reading and Phonics
- Spelling and Writing
- Art and Music
And guess what? It's Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day, so I suggest that kids get to pick a recipe for dinner and cook it...or if you can't handle that sort of mess, perhaps, you can let them do the video that I posted within the daily lesson!
- Saxon Math Lesson 7: Subtraction or download the sheet below.
- There are also some great subtraction Powerpoint Presentations HERE. I downloaded them all and found them helpful for tutoring others.
Reading and Phonics
Spelling and Writing
- Do your spelling lesson: writing the words and the dictation.
- Writing Prompt: Write a story about pirates.
- Do this worksheet on statements or questions
- Today we are doing Chapter 10, Lesson 1 in our science textbook, which discusses Matter. Here are some worksheets to help you out if you don't have the book:
- We also talked about matter by freezing water and boiling water.
- Use this video if you need help explaining matter.
- Read Chapter 7 of A History of US Book One.
- Do Elements of Geography H11-13 in We Live Together. Or watch the following video and then come up with a project to reinforce the material:
Art and Music
- 10 minutes of piano
- Making nature people still.