- Reading and Phonics
- Spelling and Writing
- Art and Music
Reading and Phonics
- 30 minutes independent reading
- Phonics: ST and NT blends
Spelling and Writing
- Do the spelling dictation and writing practice from the workbook for Week 2.
- Writing Prompt: In the writing journal, write about the following: Create a magical creature and tell about it.
- We are still working on Questions and Exclamations
- Today we are talking about Liquids in Chapter 10, Lesson 3. The video is super helpful.
- Experiment: Get a coin, a pencil, and other objects. Have your child predict which ones will sink or float in a bowl of water. Do the experiment and have the child write down the observations.
- Vocabulary: Sink and Float.
- Solid website about states of matter if you aren't using our science text book.
- Read Chapter 9 and 10 of A History of US, Book One.
Art and Music
- 10 minutes of piano
- Art Lesson below.