Not to mention, I am knee deep in building a brand for myself and baking cookies with my sister in the efforts to start an ice cream food truck. You can see our website here. We are taking orders right now, but haven't quite got the website in perfect order, so forgive us. We are toying with a few ways to sell the products online until we get a truck up ad running. If you have any ideas, let me know. We have an investors site here. We've already picked up 20K from family!
Anyways, this SaltyBitchSkin thing is more of a hobby and for now, and I will probably be selling the products on this site instead of Etsy because I just don't see myself becoming a internet sensation anytime soon. I'd rather focus on writing, publishing, editing, and baking.
Because I am still happily making skincare products, I wanted to share my anti-aging bath bomb recipe. It makes your skin feel sooooo good.
- 8 ounces baking soda
- 4 ounces citric acid
- 4 ounces cornstarch
- 4 ounces Epsom salt
- witch hazel in a spray bottle
- 2 tsp rosehip oil
- 1 tsp vitamin E
- Stir the baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, and Epsom salts together.
- Whisk in the oils.
- Slowly spritz the dry ingredients with the witch hazel and stir at the same time.
- When it begins to stick together, you can add it to the molds. Pack into the molds and store for 24 hours before popping them out.
- Store them in an airtight container or wrap them in plastic wrap.