Below, you will find a list of things you can do on World Kindness Day and a printable worksheet that I like to use at home. Print it out for each person or for the family and write down the kind things you can do everyday...not just for World Kindness Day.
Fifteen Ways to Show Kindness towards Others
- Write a letter to a distant family member.
- Bake a dozen cookies for your neighbor.
- Paint rocks with special messages on them and leave them all over the place.
- Clean up trash around your neighborhood.
- Offer to do a chose for your sibling.
- Ask your parent if they would like you to help them cook dinner.
- Donate old, but in-good-shape, toys to your local Goodwill or Thrift store.
- Mail a letter to a soldier.
- Walk your neighbor's dog.
- Write a poem for your best friend.
- Buy Christmas presents for a family in need.
- Start a garden and offer the produce to your city's food bank.
- Make cards for everybody you know.
- Tell somebody you care about them.
- Smile at strangers.