- Dictation Week 1 Words
- Grammar -- Plural Noun Rules --es
- Writing -- Talk about titles, do a creative writing prompt about something we did this summer, and continue talking about writing essays.
- Reading: Do this reading comprehension page.
- Reading: Read independently for an hour.
- Saxon Lesson 58 -- Perimeter
- Review carbs, proteins, and fats very briefly. Use prompting questions to see what material was retained and work from there. Talk about food sources of those macronutrients.
- Documentary Day: Sugar
- World History: Stone Age and the Invention of Fire
- Give child rocks or charcoal and have them etch drawings outside on the patio or sidewalk.
- Run 1 mile around the block.
- 20 push ups
- 25 squats
- 25 jumping jacks
- Walk the dogs 3 miles in the evening (if you don't have dogs, just take a walk)